F13 spin websites: home stretch

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun May 2 05:23:46 UTC 2010

This is what I believe to be the remaining tasks to get the 4 new spin
pages to v.1.0 for the F13 release, in order of how close they are to
shippable. Copying spin owners here as well.

The urgent thing here that we don't already have covered is the banners
- so copying the design team also, with a plea to look at
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/132. We may have a newcomer
who can take a shot at it, but they will need guidance if so (and we'll
find out tomorrow whether they can help in time).

Freeze is Tuesday, so I believe that is the deadline we are shooting for
(what time on Tuesday, in what timezone?)

--Mel

== Security ==

http://spins.fedoraproject.org/security/ (hurrah updated screenshot!)

* downloads need to be made available via
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/security/#downloads
* we may want to point http://spins.fedoraproject.org/security/#support
towards more security-specific locations (however, it's not bad if this
section ships as-is)

== Moblin ==

http://spins.fedoraproject.org/moblin/

* needs banner, images (https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/132)
* new content in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Moblin_Spin#Spin_description needs to be
pushed to the main page
* new content in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Moblin_Spin#About needs
to be pushed to "about" tab, with screenshots added
* downloads need to be made available via
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/moblin/#downloads

== SoaS ==

http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/

* needs banner, images (https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/132)
* downloads need to be made available via
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/#downloads, with a link out to "how
to put this on your thumbdrive" instructions

== Design ==

http://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/

* needs banner, images (https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/132)
* needs screenshot for front page
* needs About text written, pushed to "about" tab, preferably with
screenshots
* downloads need to be made available via
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/#downloads (also, fix typos)
* we may want to add text, or a link to a wiki page, about joining the
Design team in the "Support" tab (however, it's not bad if this section
ships as-is)