One Page Release Notes Status and Thanks!

Tyler Torbet torbett at allegheny.edu
Sun May 2 17:55:52 UTC 2010

Fedora community,

My name is Tyler Torbet and I have been working with other Allegheny
students on the Fedora project.  I really appreciate all of the help that
you guys have given on while we have been working on the One Page Release
Notes.  We have spent time coming up with important features to discuss and
editing our draft in order to make it easier to understand.  I feel that we
have made a very good start on them and that they will be able to be
finished up soon.  I think that the main points that still need finished
are:

·         The Color Management section needs a better description for people
who would use this (artists, publishers, etc.) <- we didn’t get to finish
this section

·         Screenshots to make the page more attractive

·         Any other information that makes them clearer or any other
information that you guys believe is important to feature

I had a lot of fun working with this project and learned a lot about using
open source software.  I feel that the work you guys are doing is, and will
continue to be beneficial to everyone.  Once again, I would like to thank
everyone who gave their time to help us out with this project and made
this successful.

Tyler Torbet