press kit for Fedora13

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun May 2 21:01:04 UTC 2010

hy there,

I want to remind you guys and girls that Fedora13 is coming out soon and
as far as I can see the progress at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_press_kit there seem to be not all
modules finished or updated.
Can anybody take a look at it and maybe write "WIP, done, need help,
need time, etc." to it that we all know where we stand?!
Some of the more technical modules are already ready to go, but the more
essential parts seem to be a bit orphaned. Espeacily some parts at
"History" with less technical background need maybe a bit more love...

Hopefully on our next IRC meeting we can plow through it and give that
parts an update and when they would be ready.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0