Fedora Project em Português

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 4 13:27:14 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 03:42:32PM +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Regarding projectofedora.org, as Rodrigo pointed in the past:
>
> It's not active at the moment. What are the requirements to turn it into
> a localized pt_PT official project page ?

Oops, I had typed this in directly and by misspelling it, I got the
wrong page.  Sorry about that!

As for turning it into a localized page -- the page should
automatically turn over to the localized version for browsers that
have a properly set language.  Is that not happening for you?  If not,
it could be a bug that needs to be filed with the websites team.