Fedora Project em Português

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed May 5 17:01:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 00:56 -0300, Filipe Rosset wrote:
> On 05/04/2010 09:44 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
> >
> >   In the best interest of this list I'm not proving an asnwer to this email.
> >
> >   Com estimada consideração,
> >   Nelson Manuel de Oliveira Marques
>
> Hi Nelson,
> Standard Portuguese (pt_PT)?!?! Bullshit!
> His comments were unfortunate.

Unfortunate? That's what we call a Euphemism, a better description would
be a full scale insult.
He will get his reply soon in a open letter.

Don't pretend we are friends, we are not. He is the enemy.

> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Map-Lusophone_World-en.png
> (see, pt_PT (standard!?!?) is inexpressive)
> Read! http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%ADngua_portuguesa
> As Mario pointed... "Paul indicated a good plan to follow, I would go
> with it." +1

We will, and soon there will, and will pressure the Project so that no
longer Portuguese audiences are to be referred to pt_BR. His email and
his theory of "strength in numbers" will not work. We are Portuguese,
not Brazilians. Those who do not respect it, are not our friends, as
they are insulting all our culture. We live and take pride on what we do
and did in the past, not live from someone's glories.

> If you have problems, talk to me by personal email address.

I don't have problems, in fact I want distance from people like you and
your twisted sick manipulations that disrespect my people and my
culture.

--
Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)