Fedora Project em Português

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Thu May 6 04:27:21 UTC 2010

David,

For expressions like: Above all this flame, it is important to know that
there is not such a thing as a “correct Portuguese (European)”.

I am expecting public apologies from it's author. Else, I will take
actions, in this list would be nice also from Mário Torre for refering
my official language as a dialect. That is a very depreciate comment.

nelson

--
Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)