Fedora Project em Português

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Thu May 6 16:36:10 UTC 2010

Hello Nelson!

Please, update the PT wiki pages, the brazilian community is working on
PT_BR translations only.

Brazilian portuguese and Portuguese are very different, so we need to
build a strong community in Portugal too, to keep all pages and
translations updated.

I think we dont need to fight about small things and we dont have a
default Portuguese, so, each country has a different portuguese.

I've tried by many years to help the Fedora Portuguese Project but we
didnt had success to build a community there.

Now you are here! With a great energy to work and to do the things
happen. So, lets go, we have a lot of work to do.

Keep us in touch, the Brazilian community is very interested to create a
good sinergy with the Portuguese Community and help in everything that
you need!

Best regards

Rodrigo Padula