"Beta" One-page release notes - on deliverables / schedule

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:47:28 UTC 2010

Everyone -

You've all probably seen the deliverable item of "Beta One-Page
release notes" (seen here on the always-awesome F13 schedule,
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html
--- as well as in Trac at
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/92).

My feeling on this is that it is somewhat confusing wording. Is it one
page release notes for the Beta release? Is it a final version of the
first cut of the Real one page release notes?

I took it as the latter (basically - it was .8 of one page release
notes - Not one-page-release-notes to accompany the beta release). I
don't know if this is correct.  If I'm wrong, correct me - otherwise,
I'd like to propose that we get rid of this deliverable "task" - since
the one page release notes are pretty much in beta / development from
the time we start until the time we definitively say we are done.

Thoughts?

-Robyn