"Beta" One-page release notes - on deliverables / schedule

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Tue May 11 23:59:58 UTC 2010

Hi Robyn,

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 17:47, Robyn Bergeron <robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> I took it as the latter (basically - it was .8 of one page release
> notes - Not one-page-release-notes to accompany the beta release). I

I think this is the correct interpretation.

> the one page release notes are pretty much in beta / development from
> the time we start until the time we definitively say we are done.

I suspect the student team that was contributing may be mostly not
engaged at this point, having left for the semester by now. They may
still be on the list, though, and have some input.

I have so many lessons learned from this project... I'm looking
forward to debriefing/discussing some of those lessons. :)

Hope that helps,
Matt