Self-Introduction: ruigo

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:35:22 UTC 2010

Hi Rui,

Welcome to marketing! :)  I've approved you in FAS.

Starting in the F14 cycle I'd love to see more effort around getting
many of our deliverables translated - things like talking points, one
page release notes, feature profiles, etc.  Some of these get
translated already, but it is not much of a "process" at this point -
we're relying solely on volunteers who are noticing these deliverables
aren't translated, and are doing it.  I think it would be great to get
to a point where we can start thinking about timelines - making sure
we're passing things on to translators in a timely manner so they can
be localized for deadlines like Alpha, Beta, and final releases.  Of
course, F14 being the first time we do this, will be somewhat of an
experiment - but we can certainly refine it as we go along to figure
out what is best for everyone involved.

The list of deliverables can be seen here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Release_deliverables

Thanks for joining! I look forward to seeing what we can all do
together to improve things, not just for Portugal, but also to make
the process itself easier for any other countries who want to follow
Portugal's lead... as well as get more of our international friends
involved in the Marketing team as far as contributing to the actual
deliverables themselves - not just the translations! :)

Cheers,

Robyn