Help us get screenshots for the one-page release notes!
mel at redhat.com
Tue May 18 19:45:37 UTC 2010
We need screenshots for
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_one_page_release_notes - can anyone
help? This is a good task for a newcomer to pick up. Robyn and I are
both in the middle of things that prevent us from easily upgrading to
F13 this week, and we'd love some help.
Here's how to help:
* Upgrade to F13 (beta, I reckon) or install the f13 artwork package
(does anyone recall the name?)
* Accessories > Take screenshot (then take the screenshot!)
* Upload the resulting image to the wiki
* Email the resulting link to the file(s) to this list.
Others can clean it up and put it into the one-pager (I'm willing to do
that by default).
Screenshots we need:
* Color management feature
a photo of someone with a snazzy-looking digital camera looking very
serious about taking pictures next to their computer running Fedora
* boot.fedoraproject.org (we can use http://boot.fedoraproject.org/ if
needed, so this is low-priority*
* a NetBeans screenshot
* An illustrative Python screenshot
or https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python3F13#How_To_Test -
something as graphical and snazzy as possible)
Photos we need:
* Someone using a printer for the "Easy Print" section
* Someone playing a game with 3D (maybe something from
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/games/) for the "Video Drivers" section
* Pictures of programmers/sysadmins working together
* Someone doing graphic design (as an alternative to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F13-spin-design.png, since we used
that shot for F12)
* General shots of community members, both a group shot (or shots) for
the "help make Fedora!" section at the bottom (the F12 photo was
and shots of individuals for the banner at the top (the current ones
used are from the F12 one-page release notes Spanish translation).
More information about the marketing