[in the news] The five best things coming in Fedora 13 Linux

Kara Schiltz kschiltz at redhat.com
Tue May 18 19:54:38 UTC 2010

The five best things coming in Fedora 13 Linux
By Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols

When Fedora 13, Goddard, is released on May 25, it's not going to be
your usual Fedora Linux release. In the past, Fedora has been seen as a
great Linux distribution for Linux experts. Paul W. Frields, the Fedora
Project leader, told me though that this release is more
new-user-friendly and that is no longer just for experienced Linux
users. Based on my early look at this Red Hat community Linux
distribution, I agree.

If you've never tried Fedora, or you haven't used it in a while, now is
the time to give it a try. I think you'll be impressed.

Full article: