What's actionable from Zonker's Classroom session, right now?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue May 18 21:28:14 UTC 2010

We talked briefly about jzb's Fedora Classroom session about "making
life Awesome for journalists," and wanted to start an open thread on
this list asking for thoughts.

The log is here, full of awesomeness and insight:

If you take a look through that - what action items can you see that we
should do *right now* - and in the next 2-3 weeks - in order to make our
upcoming (next week! next week!) F13 release make the biggest splash