Help us get screenshots for the one-page release notes!

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed May 19 03:58:39 UTC 2010

Luke, Gerard, David, Tatica, and Nelson are awesome. Behold the
still-in-progress glory of
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_one_page_release_notes!

We still need the following - existing screenshots/photos are also ok!
(Folks going to the FAD this week, perhaps some people-snapshots can be
taken there?)

>> * a NetBeans screenshot
>> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetBeans_6.8#How_To_Test)
>>
>> * An illustrative Python screenshot
>> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EasierPythonDebugging#How_To_Test
>> or
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemtapStaticProbes#How_To_Test,
>> or https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python3F13#How_To_Test -
>> something as graphical and snazzy as possible)
>>
>> Photos we need:
>>
>> * Someone using a printer for the "Easy Print" section
>>
>> * Someone playing a game with 3D (maybe something from
>> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/games/) for the "Video Drivers" section
>>
>> * Pictures of programmers/sysadmins
>>
>> * Someone doing graphic design (as an alternative to
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F13-spin-design.png, since we used
>> that shot for F12)
>>
>> * General shots of community members, both a group shot (or shots) for
>> the "help make Fedora!" section at the bottom (the F12 photo was
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Bytecode-posse_fudconberlin09.png)
>> and shots of individuals for the banner at the top (the current ones
>> used are from the F12 one-page release notes Spanish translation).

--Mel