[in the news] Oh My Goddard! An Early Look at Fedora 13

Kara Schiltz kschiltz at redhat.com
Thu May 20 16:09:18 UTC 2010

Linux Magazine
5.19.10

Oh My Goddard! An Early Look at Fedora 13
Fedora 13 is on the way and while it innovates in its own right, it also
borrows some major features from other distros such as Ubuntu and
Mandriva. This is looking to be yet another great release from the
Fedora community!
By Christopher Smart

It might not have as much bling
<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bling> as Ubuntu, but Fedora
still has a lot to offer. While the former focuses primarily on making
life easier for new users (and generally does a great job at that),
Fedora has been concentrating on the underlying technology and making
the best possible entirely free operating system.

[clip]

The effort that the community continues to put into each and every day
truly makes for great, feature-full releases. To you we must say thank
you - we appreciate all of your hard work! If you’re a user who’s never
tried Fedora, why not give this exciting new release a try? It might not
have as much bling as Ubuntu, but it’s a rock solid release based on the
best free software has to offer.

Full post:
http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7765/2/