Marketing meeting minutes 2010-05-25

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:25:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> Happy release day, everyone! Things all seem to be going well. Two notes
> (from the minutes):
>
> 1. We should keep our eyes on community news sites, and try to respond
> with useful information in a consistent, clear, and cordial way wherever
> possible.
>
> 2. Use the link tracking for download and join links,
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Link_tracking
>
> That is all. Hurrah! Congratulations on a great release.

Just a side note to this for all. There _IS_ a Moblin spin, there was
unfortunately some hiccup along the lines which caused the image not
to be generated and hence not appear on the site. It will be appearing
at some point soon and it is official and it hasn't been dropped....
its just going to be fashionably late :-) So if people ask please let
them know to check back.

Cheers,
Peter