Marketing leadership transition + Trac queue cleanup
mel at redhat.com
Tue May 25 22:28:28 UTC 2010
Robyn and I (with David popping in) sprinted on trac queue cleanup in
preparation for the leadership transition.
That's right - for those of you who actually read the meeting minutes,
Robyn will become the next official Fedora Marketing Team lead as of
June 1st. I will stick around for minionhood. ;)
but minutes are at
and the text below.
Also, see our trac queue, which is now much cleaner:
* Switchover date: June 1st (mchua, 21:14:03)
* F14 scheduling and trac-readiness (mchua, 21:15:13)
* LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/14/Schedule (mchua,
* ACTION: mchua show up to f13 postmortem with f13 recap (mchua,
* ACTION: mchua make sure F13 press kit gets done for stickster in
time for the Summit (mchua, 21:16:24)
* ACTION: mchua make sure F13 deliverables are all SOP-updated
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/133 (rbergeron,
Meeting ended at 22:12:36 UTC.
* mchua show up to f13 postmortem with f13 recap
* mchua make sure F13 press kit gets done for stickster in time for the
* mchua make sure F13 deliverables are all SOP-updated
More information about the marketing