[in the news] Fedora 13 released with open 3D drivers and Python 3 stack

Kara Schiltz kschiltz at redhat.com
Wed May 26 14:10:32 UTC 2010

Ars Technica
5.26.10

Fedora 13 released with open 3D drivers and Python 3 stack
By Ryan Paul

[clip]

I tested Fedora 13 myself to see how it compares to the previous
version. It's a fairly solid release, certainly one of the better
offerings from Fedora that I've seen in a while. The improvements
relative to version 12 are somewhat modest, but compelling enough to
motivate an upgrade. The general level of fit and finish has increased
since the previous version. After spending several hours with Fedora 13,
my conclusion is that the new hat is a good fit.

Full post:
http://arstechnica.com/open-source/reviews/2010/05/fedora-13-released-with-open-3d-drivers-and-python-3-stack.ars