Fwd: Fedora 13

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 27 12:50:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 05:15:40PM -0400, threethirty wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 13:14 -0700, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> > Hi, Marketing Folks --
> >
> > Earl Malmrose of ZaReason, a computer maker in Berkeley which offers
> > Fedora as one of the OS options on a range of their products (mostly
> > the laptop/netbooks, I think), sent me this question in the e-mail
> > below and I couldn't answer him.
> >
> > Does anyone know if such a wiki/website animal exists in the Fedora
> > realm?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.

We should be able to incorporate a link to the Distribution page on
the wiki, and then organize pages there as needed.  I don't think it's
a good idea for the website to maintain a list of OEMs; much easier to
maintain that effectively through a wide community of editors on the
wiki, which I think Neville pointed out earlier.