Looking at the marketing plans and strategies of other communities....

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sat May 29 18:57:27 UTC 2010

Am 29.05.2010 19:21, schrieb Robyn Bergeron:
> Someone (forgive me, I forget who... sorry!) linked this to me on IRC
> the other day and I thought it was very cool and interesting - and
> thought I'd share some of the bits with others.
>
> openSUSE has their strategy, SWOT, and industry assessments posted
> online, openly and transparently (kudos to them!). I think they have
> done an awesome job thus far.
> http://en.opensuse.org/Documents

And before I forget ... maybe we also could take a look at OOO Marketing
Plan:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Strategic_Marketing_Plan

Just to not forget other very good projects around us.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0