[in the news] New Legal Guideline

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sun Nov 14 21:00:02 UTC 2010

Hy there,

with all we can read here and all that will come I would like to say
some things. This is (or better it can become) one of the things we
discussed last year at the marketing FAD - the Point "Crisis Management"
and I will try to summarize some things.
At this point it is VERY important that the board is open and precise
with the infos that will go out. Here should be written an official PM
over our own mailinglists (THAT should be the very first that should be
done!), to all the "big" press-agencys, the redhat press site, etc.
which clearly states what was the intention behind this decision. From
the marketing perspective this would also be good to be
mentioned/discussed open over the Developer, Ambassadors and other
involved ML's. If not then there could be more and more speculations and
no real info. And THAT would be very dangerous for the image inside and
out there. Just my 23 Cents.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0