Query: Survey tool availability for Fedora Project

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Nov 30 13:56:21 UTC 2010

Hi Logistics, News and Marketing folk --

One of the FWN Beat writers, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay[1], passed along
results of a recent survey[2] of Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter[3] to me
yesterday.  I think it is interesting to see how readers use and value a
publication such as FWN, and I'm thinking it would also be useful to
inform how FWN on Fedora Insight[4] should be presented and what
features readers might expect.

My immediate question for the group is whether there is a survey tool
that is available on Fedora Project hosted servers that we could use for
an FWN survey.  Thanks much!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sankarshan
[2] http://akgraner.com/?p=820
[3]
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue217?action=show&redirect=UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter%2FCurrent
[4] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight

   - pascal

---
Pascal Calarco, Fedora Ambassador, Indiana, USA / FWN Editor
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pcalarco