wiki template pages pertaining to current release version

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 05:02:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Jonathan Nalley <jnalley at jnalley.com> wrote:
> Pardon my severe ignorance on the history and role of these pages, but
> is there a formal or informal plan for someone in Marketing or some
> other wiki-Gardener type person to update the
> Template:FedoraVersionNumber page[1] on release day?

I don't know that there is a formal, or even informal, plan for that.

Nobody is currently tasked with it (that I'm aware of, though of
course, I've been known to be incorrect) - in general, though, I think
it would be nice to have a release-day Marketing plan, and this would
certainly be part of it.  (I don't know offhand how many other groups
have wiki pages that depend on this template, though, or if it would
impact them in anyway, or if they have separate plans.)

In general: I have nothing substantial to offer to this thread, but
think it's a good idea to figure out some ownership of that task. Are
you interested? :D

-robyn