Hallo, my name is Alexjan Carraturo and I would like to join

Alexjan Carraturo axjslack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:08:36 UTC 2010

Hi, my name is Alexjan Carraturo and I live in Italy (location or
timezone). My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is axjslack, and my
IRC nick is axjslack.

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through website, and am
interested in joining because I think I could really help this group
and the Fedora project.
:
I've worked in open source and/or Free Software in the past. Some of
the projects I've worked on, or communities I've been involved with,
include:

Fedoraproject; Ambassador
OpenSUSE; Ambassador
Software Freedom International: Board Member
Free Software User Group Italia: President
Free Software Foundation Europe: Fellow

For this project I usually work on marketing or similar.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

    * (Marketing Skills) - I have a lot of experience in talking and
publish about FOSS.

    * I'd also like to learn everything can be useful to be better in marketing.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am a student at Univeristy of Milan

Please help me get started!

Thank you.

Alexjan Carraturo
admin of
Free Software Users Group Italia
http://www.fsugitalia.org
Fedora Ambassador: Axjslack
openSUSE Ambassador: Axjslack
Free Software Foundation Europe Fellow 1623
Software Freedom International board member