Fedora Students Contributing

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Sep 13 21:39:34 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 07:36:36AM -0700, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> It depends. Karsten, are the students only coding, or are they contributing
> in other ways (i.e., artwork, documentation, etc.)? If it's the latter, the
> "contributing" would work. If it's the former, then "coding" would be fine.
>
> +1 to whatever answer Karsten gives.

Yeah, I wrote that email fast and did "Coding" TWICE when I meant
"Contributing".

Yes, the goal of the name is to signify that:

1. It's about students;
2. It's about all kinds of contributions (art, code, content,
   translation, etc.);
3. It's about teaching participation methods within the context of
   Fedora.

I'll make sure this is clear on the wiki page, and edited for typsoes,
but I need the name for the wiki page naming.  You dig?

- Karsten