Self-Introduction: Ritesh Ambastha

Ritesh Ambastha ritesh at iwillstudy.com
Tue Sep 21 23:59:21 UTC 2010

Hi, my name is *Ritesh Ambastha* and I live in *Gujarat, India *(location or
timezone). My Fedora Account System
(FAS)<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts> username
is *Riteshambastha*, and my IRC <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC> nick is
*ambyritz*. (OR: I am new to IRC and would like help getting started!)

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through *Mr. Viji Nair (A Fedora
Ambassador)*, and am interested in joining because *I want to educate
students about benefits of using Fedora*.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on! (OR: I've worked in open
source and/or Free Software in the past. Some of the projects I've worked
on, or communities I've been involved with, include: *I have helped
companies to migrate on Open Source Technologies in the past*.)

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on! (OR: I've worked in
Marketing in the past. Some of the projects I've worked on, or roles I've
had, include:*I have been organizing seminars and workshops on Linux, FOSS,
etc. I am leading an educational start-up called iWillStudy.com*.)

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

   - (Marketing Skills) - *Public Relations, Networking*
   - (Other Skills) - *Excellent communication skills*
   - I'd also like to learn *How to help Fedora grow in Indian Education
   space*.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am *The Director* at *iWillStudy.com*.
(Studying at this school, working at this company, pursuing this hobby.)

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are *to setup Fedora based
Labs for CSE/IT branches in colleges *and *to organize various workshops in
Engineering Schools*.

I am wondering about *How can I start from today itself*. (What questions do
you have?)

Please help me get started!

Sincere Regards,

Ritesh Ambastha