Feature profiles and press blog

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:51:07 UTC 2010

Re: our meeting today, I'm going to talk to Kara Schiltz to see if we
can reserve some time slots on the Red Hat press blog to run stories
about our feature profiles.

Although optimally we like those feature profiles to match up 1-for-1
with the videos we produce, unfortunately we ran short on people
available to shoot those videos.  That's not by any means a
catastrophe, because we can still create press blog entries that
trumpet the work being profiled.

I'm going to ask about Thursdays preceding our release, since that
essentially gives us a double-whammy with the videos we hope to
release for a couple Tuesdays preceding the release date.