Fedora Depot/Mart? (Re: Why is there no Fedora Project Store?)

info at bensoftent.com info at bensoftent.com
Sun Apr 3 22:23:40 UTC 2011

> Hello Everyone? i've been reading this mail for sometime now. A Fedora
Project Store isnt a bad idea but 1st lets get certain things right
like; Fedora really needs to make software update using GUI tools much
more easier than it currently is. Yum remains the best way & remember,
coding is seen as geeky. Fedora does not do well as compared to Ubuntu
on slower networks i.e a Huwei 3G Modem so update via GUI's usually
wouldnt work. We need more developers, awareness & solid testing in this
area. A Fedora Project Store in Nigeria or every Continent wouldnt be a
bad idea! lol....thinking of it already...except it's a violation of
somesort as againts Red Hat or GPL etc