fedora-logo and fedora-themes discussions

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:04:16 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 04:38:29PM +0200, Aleksandra Bookwar wrote:
> My point is: every user of current Gnome 3 installs gnome-tweak-tool.
> Instead of closing your eyes on this fact and saying things like "if
> they want to brake their desktop, we don't care" as Gnome developers
> do, we have to admit this fact. It is happening right now here in
> Fedora 15.

It sounds like you're basing this assertion on your own preferences.
I installed this tool to see what it did after reading your previous
messages on the Design list, and hadn't used it previously.  I also
removed it when I was done because I didn't find it useful.  Note I'm
not saying it *isn't* useful to some people.  But asserting universals
without any proof isn't going to give your argument more weight.

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com