fedora-logo and fedora-themes discussions

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:08:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 05:52:35PM +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 04/15/2011 05:38 PM, Aleksandra Bookwar wrote:
> >
> > And i am asking the leaders of Fedora community and people responsible
> > for release of F15 first of all to admit that customizing the
> > gnome-desktop is the real and important problem which needs some
> > solution. Not "the something these stupid users always cry about", the
> > real one, which affects the Fedora future.
>
> The real problem is the Desktop/Gnome/RHDT guys seem to be on a mission
> to destroy the Fedora identity:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2011-April/004265.html

That's not what I get out of that message at all.  In fact, Matthias
clearly states the intention is not Fedora specific.

Let's not use this list as yet another place to carry on bashing
people, when we should be observing the principles espoused by KDE,
GNOME, and other FOSS communities: "Assume good intentions."

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com