[In the news] Three greatest successes in Linux world 2011

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:50:49 UTC 2011

Hi

http://linuxblog.darkduck.com/2011/12/three-greatest-successes-in-linux-world.html

"Fedora produced two released this year, same as OpenSuSE and Ubuntu
And both of them were lovely from my point of view. Fedora 15 was the
first distribution to feature GNOME3 as default desktop environment. And
it was already awesome, even though not without a glitch. Fedora 16
became even better.  What is about Fedora KDE? As I have written, Fedora
15 KDE was very good, and Fedora 16 KDE was even better."

Rahul