GNOME 3 Test Day #1 on Thursday - marketing help appreciated!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 07:22:11 UTC 2011

Hi everyone. The first Test Day for GNOME 3 is on Thursday, and it'd be
great if you all could help spread the word about that on whatever news
sites, blogs, microblogs etc you can. I've sent the word to quite a few
sites but there's always more, right? Especially non-English sites,
which I don't cover. I wrote this text for submission:

Fedora GNOME 3 Test Day #1 coming tomorrow

You can also refer to my blog post,
http://www.happyassassin.net/2011/01/31/gnome-3-test-day-1-come-try-the-new-hotness/ . Let me know if you have any questions. thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson