MMM. Marketing Meeting Minutes. 2011/02/08. DELICIOUS! Yummy!

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:22:33 UTC 2011

Greetings Marketing Friends,

Just a heads up that we are prepping to enter the "get stuff portion"
of the cycle - kicking things off with Talking Points.  Talking points
don't actually appear on the schedule until next week, but we only
have one week to get them done, and there's no reason we can't start
early! Feel free to contribute as you see fit:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_talking_points

-Robyn

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-02-08/fedora_marketing.2011-02-08-21.01.html
Full logs here:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-02-08/fedora_marketing.2011-02-08-21.01.log.html

#fedora-meeting-1: Fedora Marketing Meeting

Meeting started by jsmith at 21:01:17 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2011-02-08/fedora_marketing.2011-02-08-21.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* F15 Marketing Schedule  (jsmith, 21:03:00)
  * LINK:
    http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-marketing-tasks.html
    (rbergeron, 21:03:36)
  * next week is when things start to pick up a bit - we'll be moving
    into the task of creating talking points.  (rbergeron, 21:03:56)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_talking_points
    (rbergeron, 21:04:28)
  * Talking Points are already framed for contribution - please feel
    free to drop in additional information, or add more talking points
    as you see fit.  (rbergeron, 21:06:23)
  * ACTION: jsmith to build concrete timeline for Feature Profiles
    (jsmith, 21:07:26)
  * Talking Points items come out of things on the Feature List.
    (rbergeron, 21:08:04)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FeatureList   (rbergeron,
    21:08:08)
  * ACTION: rbergeron to add in holding spots for ocaml, rails, python
    as "language updates" in devel section; tryton and power mgmt in
    end-users; systemd in sysadmin  (rbergeron, 21:18:27)
  * ACTION: rbergeron add consistent network device naming to sysadmin
    section  (rbergeron, 21:23:28)

* Open Floor  (rbergeron, 21:35:04)
  * Red Hat Summit is coming up - keep it on your radar for upcoming
    marketing to-dos!  (rbergeron, 22:09:00)

Meeting ended at 22:15:37 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* jsmith to build concrete timeline for Feature Profiles
* rbergeron to add in holding spots for ocaml, rails, python as
  "language updates" in devel section; tryton and power mgmt in
  end-users; systemd in sysadmin
* rbergeron add consistent network device naming to sysadmin section

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jsmith
  * jsmith to build concrete timeline for Feature Profiles
* rbergeron
  * rbergeron to add in holding spots for ocaml, rails, python as
    "language updates" in devel section; tryton and power mgmt in
    end-users; systemd in sysadmin
  * rbergeron add consistent network device naming to sysadmin section
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)