[in the news] Fedora discussing btrfs for Fedora 16

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri Feb 25 11:53:24 UTC 2011

Hy,

Oh, I missed that. Maybe I get some new ideas about that at the upcoming
CeBIT.

Btw.: On wednesday, 2nd march I will have a Live Interview with Jan
Wildeboer at CeBIT (Halle 2 - Stand D36) and we will probably also talk
about that topic also as about Cloud Computing, etc.
The Interview will be around 9:00 AM GMT and could also be followed via
Streaming at http://tux.fm

mit freundlichen grüßen / best regards
H. Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org