Spread Fedora

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 27 21:20:15 UTC 2011

I attended the marketing talk at the Southern California Linux Expo...

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/presentations/two-girls-one-talk-thelma-and-louise-approach-marketing-your-linux-distribution

The following question came to my mind 2 days after seeing that talk.

The spreadubuntu.org website was mentioned but spreadfedora.org was
not mentioned.

While the spreadfedora.org site seems to be on message, the content
looks stale. A 'whois' reveals that domain name is not registered to
Red Hat Inc. Nonetheless, the site appears to be owned by a fan of
Fedora. Is this a good opportunity for cooperation with the marketing
team so that spreadfedora.org can spread?

Does anybody know what happened to spreadfedora.org ?

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher