Anyone Interested in Organisational Marketing ?

bhutto aamir amir181920 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 17:47:03 UTC 2011

Dear Fedora Marketing Team Members,

I’ve been occupied with my studies for the past few months, but not I can sneak out some time. Just wondering if there’s someone around who can help or guide me with organisational marketing,
We are working here with 500+ computers (university campus) and rarely anyone knows about Fedora Or Red Hat or Linux J So I guess it’ll be a great opportunity to introduce Fedora and a little about Free Open Source Software’s.
I was thinking about an event, more like an introduction to Linux and Fedora. I hope to find some resources and guidelines around; any help from U.K Contributors will be appreciated.

Event: Organisational Marketing (tour fedora)
Location: Llandrillo College Rhos-on-Sea Conwy, North Wales
Date: To be decided