Linux New Media to ship thousands of Fedora DVDs

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:47:08 UTC 2011

As written in my previous mail I made a custom spin of Fedora 15 for the
German Linux Magazin in April. It has taken a shine to the editors so
they also asked me for an English version which is going to be shipped
with their "Admin Magazine".

Look out for it in
      * Germany: Linux Magazin is in stores as of today.
      * UK and other European countries: Admin Magazine 04/2011to be
        released on July 17th.
      * North America: Admin Magazine to be released on August 12th.
      * Australia and New Zealand: Admin Magazine to be released on
        September 12th.

I was told not to mention the exact number of media but trust me, it’s
huge. It’s more media than the ambassadors produced for the last 3 or 4
Fedora releases worldwide.

For more info and a photo of the media, please have a look at
http://www.christoph-wickert.de/blog/2011/07/07/linux-new-media-to-ship-thousands-of-fedora-dvds/

Regards,
Christoph