[in the news] Review: Red Hat Fedora 15

Kara Schiltz kschiltz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 13:21:05 UTC 2011

Review: Red Hat Fedora 15
By Dave Bailey

*Verdict: *

Version 15 of Red Hat's
community project Linux distribution Fedora showed great stability, and
it was simple to add applications onto the platform. We had no problem
with hardware drivers and the new GNOME 3 GUI was easy to use, even
though initially we did seem to be blundering about. Fedora would suit
corporate road warriors who would like a combined Fedora-Windows
dual-boot system (in case of OS failure), or anybody interested enough
to see how far Linux has advanced compared to Windows and Mac OS X
operating systems.

Full post: