Old HootSuite account

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:22:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 08:25:26PM +0800, Gerard Braad wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Jan Wildeboer <jwildebo at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On 06/27/2011 01:57 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >> I don't think we should.   If we really need this, we need to invest in
> >> developing something that is free and open source and share it with the
> >> community.
> > Take a look at brdcst.it[1] - GPLv3. Combined with piwik[2] could
> > deliver even more ;-)
>
> +1

Someone would have to write the support for brdcst.it to support
shared/multiple logins.  Are you guys volunteering?

By the way, I'm also (as you guys wrote) -1 for using HootSuite any
further.  But let's be honest that no one has stepped up to write the
code, so we'll simply need to limp along with sharing passwords until
that happens.