Old HootSuite account

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:49:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 03:24:19PM +0200, Jan Wildeboer wrote:
> On 06/27/2011 03:22 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > Someone would have to write the support for brdcst.it to support
> > shared/multiple logins.  Are you guys volunteering?
>
> Not really. brdcst can use any RSS/Atom as source and broadcast it to
> multiple destinations.
>
> So would be sufficient to have one single combined feed IMHO.

So if we have an RSS feed supplied with limited length messages (140
chars), we could make brdcst.it work?  That would be cool -- and
possibly something we could do with Insight.

Any suggestions for what we do about answering questions or comments
via dent/tweet to our various @fedora accounts?  Replies to those
typically go to the single service involved.