Introduction

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Wed Mar 9 09:36:32 UTC 2011

Hello, everybody!

My name is Fabian A. Scherschel and I'm involved with the Design Team
currently but I wanted to join this list for ages. I've always been
interested in PR and marketing and I want to get more involved in that side
of Fedora.

To tell you a bit about my background: I've got involved with Linux in 2005
and switched full-time to it at the end of 2006. I was first running Ubuntu
and switched to Fedora when F12 came out. I also host and produce a pretty
well-known Linux podcast [1] that I started with a friend in 2007. Through
that and my involvment in microblogging (first Jaiku, now identi.ca) I've
come into contact with a lot of people in the Linux community and that and
my experiences at work (I work part-time in end user tech support) have
probably sparked my interest in getting Linux into as many hands as
possible. If you want to know any more about me, just ask or follow me on
identi.ca [2]. ;)

Looking forward to working with you all.
Fab

[1] http://linuxoutlaws.com
[2] http://identi.ca/fabsh

# Sixgun Productions — New media, new rules
# http://sixgun.org