Social networking is dead.

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:26:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 04:51:22PM +0100, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> Oh, yeah, I know that. Sorry. What I was trying to say was that we shouldn't
> neglect microblogging because I think it could be a very good PR resource
> for us. Sorry if I was unclear....

In that case... +2!  The archives will show you what we were doing
before, and what broke down.  Basically, we accepted a risk in using
an outside service to help power a team-based approach to
microblogging.  The service "went away" for all intents and purposes,
so I've simply shipped out the password for the account to a number of
people on the team so they can agree on and share the load for doing
this work, according to the SOP.