Twitter

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Wed May 4 02:05:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 23:51 +0200, Víctor M. Mondaza del Valle wrote:
> Pienso que hay que estar al día y darse a conocer por los medios que
> mas popularidad tienen hoy en día: las redes sociales. Aunque no llevo
> mucho tiempo usando twitter, lo conozco lo suficiente para saber el
> potencial que tiene y la capacidad para transmitir información e
> ideas. Como antoguo usuario de ubuntu estaba encantado con la cantidad
> de movimiento que habia respecto a el, en mi idioma, el español. Pero
> en mi recien estrenado fedora veo muy poco movimiento, por lo que voy
> a empezar a usar mi twitter personal http://twitter.com/#!/VMondaza,
> para ponerme "manos a la obra", cosa que animo desde aqui a tod at s y a
> colaborar y aportar ideas.

Victor this is a mailing list that exchange messages in English. English
is the default languaje of communication among Fedora Project. Please
use it on this list.
(Etsa es una lista de correo en Inglés. Inglés es el lenguaje primario
de comunicación dentro del proyecto Fedora por favor usarlo en este
lista.)

Victor has said:
I think that we have to current and give ourselves to know by the means
with most popularity nowadays: Social Networks. No matter that I have
not been using twitter for long, I know enough to value the potential it
has and the capacity for transmitting information and ideas. As a former
ubuntu user, I was delighted with the amount of movement that was
flowing about it in my language, Spanish. But as fresh fedora I see
little movement, so I have started to use my personal tiwtter
http://twitter.com/#!?VMondaza to get "hands on", thing that I encourage
here to everyone to collaborate and to share ideas.

Dear Victor,

I think that we all here share your enthusiasm about Fedora. I may
suggest that for a coordinated action on taking over twitter on Spanish
the mailing list for Fedora Ambassadors on Latin America will be a
better place to coordinate actions. We can learn a lot from the
experience on Social Network that the marketing team has lead and adapt
it accordingly for use it in Spanish over a different subset of possible
users and collaborators. There are several fedora people that use
twitter in Spanish, but not a coordinated effort to make a strong a
coherent presence.  I don't recall that anybody has started such thing.
If you are willingly, you can take the lead.

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217