presentation

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri May 6 09:17:33 UTC 2011

Hello Victor,

good to hear that and welcome.
You can find some informations at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing about Marketing material.
If you want to have a look at past presentations from others you can
have a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations.
For the typo please us our common Font Comfortaa
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Comfortaa and as Presentation Template
you can use
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/85/Fedora-designninja-presentation-submission.otp
which is our actual template. You also may include your blog in our
http://planet.fedoraproject.org/ mor infos about the planet could be
found at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet.
Hope you enjoy.

mit freundlichen grüßen / best regards