We need some text about gnome 3 for fedoraproject.org

Elad elad at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 16 15:47:06 UTC 2011

Hello marketing team.
We want to replace the "printing" slide in fedpraproject.org to a
slide about gnome 3 (the plan is to make it about a different feature
for every release).
We need some text about gnome 3, as it's a major Fedora 15 feature,
the text shouldn't be too long, and should describe what makes gnome 3
a great DE.

Also, we need a screenshot to that slide, and a screenshot to replace
this one [1], for the first slide. (We don't want the same screenshot
for both)

Right now the text is in much higher priority because we would need to
give translator some times to translate, so it's better if we will get
this as soon as possible.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/static/images/banners/fedora-sky.png

Thanks.
--