Final F15 release announcement

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:27:58 UTC 2011

I noticed this morning that the final announcement page is blank:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_announcement

The previous release's final announcement page is found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_announcement

I mentioned this on IRC and Rahul Sundaram said he would work on the
F15 final announcement.

In recent releases (since F12 or F13) we've tried to keep the final
announcement basically in sync with the text provided to Red Hat's
corporate communications staff for the official press release they
send on release day.  Adam Williamson had brought this excellent idea
to Marketing some time ago from his Mandriva experience and we adopted
it as well. :-)

Jared should make sure those two texts are properly aligned -- usually
there's a lag of about one business day, so Red Hat Legal can check
and approve outgoing PR text.  So I encourage you guys to collaborate
on the output to maintain that alignment.

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com