Final F15 release announcement

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:38:10 UTC 2011

On 05/19/2011 12:55 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> It took a few hours to do this but I am finally done.   It probably
> requires a good editorial review.  Take a look and let me know if you
> have any feedback.

One more thing.  The one page release notes is linked from the announcement

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_one_page_release_notes

However it is incomplete.  It is already past 1 in the morning here so I
am going to take a break.  If someone doesn't get to it sooner, I will
try to help out with this wiki page later in the day.

Rahul