Quick interview idea for someone looking for an interesting marketing task (skysurvey.org)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:17:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:43:15AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mike Bonnet pointed this out to me this weekend:
>
> http://skysurvey.org
>
> This site has gorgeous interactive maps of the stars, and was created
> using Fedora and the Gimp.
>
> An interview with Nick Risinger, who created the site, might make for a
> great Fedora case study / could even be posted on the user interviews
> section of www.fedoraproject.org.
>
> Just a quick marketing idea!

And a good one at that! :-) We have a bunch of people hanging out on
the list for whom this would be a very easy and fun task.  Anyone
game?

If you're looking for an example of an interview on the wiki
currently, here are a couple:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NetworkManager_in_Fedora_13
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews/LennartPoettering
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_on_EC2