Final F15 release announcement

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu May 19 02:10:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 05/18/2011 12:25 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> On 05/18/2011 04:57 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>>> I noticed this morning that the final announcement page is blank:
>>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_15_announcement

One of the links from the announcement page is to the press page -
which has on it a section for the press kit (ie: the sheet that goes
with the USB key). https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Press

Jared - can you upload the source/copy of whatever you sent to Kara in
Red Hat PR for this, so that press folks who stumble upon it can find
it? Thanks!

-Robyn