Five must have Gnome shell extensions for Fedora 15

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue May 31 03:34:14 UTC 2011

Hi

Covers five GNOME Shell Extensions.  Three of them are in the Fedora repo.

https://justinstories.wordpress.com/2011/05/27/five-must-have-gnome-shell-extensions-for-fedora-15/

"The weather is an important part of our life and I like to keep an eye
on the weather conditions. There is an extension which helps you to have
a weather notification on the panel itself. This extension adds a
notification and a menu next to the dateNtime menu at the center of the
panel. This is a rather new extension and still have some rough edge to it."

Rahul